Skip to content
- Its not obvious that when we introduce a new member of the family he/she becomes an explorer of their surroundings. Its been proven that 80% of babies who crawl have stumbled their face on the rug or carpet.
- Increasing the air quality in your home where you spend more than 50% of your time can be very detrimental.
- If the biological contaminants that our body tries to push out aren't being fully ejected or are being re-introduced back into our bodies, our bodies are going to have to work extra hard to push these contaminants back out. In some cases, not all contaminants are expelled.
- It has been proven that a better quality sleep can give you more energy in the morning. Here's why:
- You maintain your rem sleep longer
- Your sleep isn't interrupted by pathogens or allergens
- Your body is able to fall asleep faster
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.